North Valley Music School offers fall programs
North Valley Music School begins its 2021/2022 program year with a fall program of diverse and inclusive music programs. The non-profit music school combines high-quality education from experienced musicians with students of all ages, backgrounds and skill levels. Scholarships are available.
Options for music education include:
• Music Together – Early childhood group experience for children ages 0-5 with a caregiver
• Glee Club – Free children’s choir for ages 7-12
• An adult learns to play the guitar
• An adult learns to play the ukulele
• Private lessons of piano, violin, viola, cello, bass (double and electric), drums, percussions, vocals, guitar (acoustic and electric), mandolin, banjo violin, harp, saxophone, flute, music theory and musical technology
• Suzuki instruction for beginners is also available in piano.
“At the end of the day, we want music to be a part of people’s everyday lives,” said Jessica Shaw, Director of NVMS Opportunities. “Whether you prefer face-to-face or virtual lessons, group learning or individual teaching,
NVMS has a place for you.
Registration tools and more details can be found at northvalleymusicschool.org or by calling 406-862-8074.