How to Download Full YouTube Video Playlist Using Multiple Download Tools
YouTube is one of the most popular video sharing platforms where creators share their content and viewers watch them. It’s a platform where users watch the movie trailer, launch, events, music videos, game streaming, tech tutorials, and more. It is a huge platform where you can find thousands of videos on all topics. YouTube also allows creators to create a playlist so that all collections of similar videos are easily accessible to users in one place. Sometimes you might be in a situation where internet access is spotty or nonexistent, for example, in a flight, a high altitude location, or maybe even inside the subway. Under such circumstances, users have no other option but to save videos to watch them offline and watch them later. There is a plethora of tools online to download all the videos available in a playlist with ease and comfort.
Also read: Instagram Reels Video Downloader: How to Download Instagram Reels Videos Using Online Uploader Apps – MySmartPrice
There are alternatives that allow users to download multiple videos from a playlist directly to their storage instead of relying on YouTube offline. In this article, we have listed some simple steps that can be used to download multiple videos present in a YouTube playlist using multi-downloader apps and websites that you can enjoy anytime on the go. .
Also Read: Downloading YouTube Videos: How to Download and Save YouTube MP4 Videos Using Online Downloader and Converter Apps – MySmartPrice
How to Download YouTube Playlist Videos Via App
There are many third-party YouTube websites online that allow you to download YouTube videos in just a few steps, but the downside of these websites is that they don’t allow you to download the entire playlist in one. one time. So, to download the entire video playlist, you can rely on a multi-download app like 4K Video Downloader. The app is available on Windows and Mac, note that it is a paid app and its free version comes with advertising support. Here are the simple steps that will allow users to download YouTube playlists.
- First of all, you need to download and install the 4K Video Downloader on your PC and open it.
- Then you need to head to the YouTube channel on your web browser.
- Click Playlist, then right-click any playlist you need to download.
- Copy the playlist link and return to the app.
- Now you need to paste the link into the search bar.
- You can see the playlist you need to download. Click Download Playlist and you’re good to go.
Notably, 4K video downloader supports multiple formats and you can also use the same app to download videos from other platforms like Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Also Read: Online YouTube to MP3 Converter: 10 Best Apps and Websites to Download MP3 Audio from YouTube Videos – MySmartPrice
How to Download YouTube Playlist Videos Online Via Website
Just in case you don’t want to invest your money in a multi-download app, we’ve got a problem here as well. There are many websites that allow you to download individual YouTube videos, and some multi-downloader websites allow you to download the entire playlist, also known as bulk download. Here’s how to download YouTube playlist via website in a few simple steps.
- First, you need to go to your web browser’s YouTube channel, which you want to download.
- You need to copy the link of your desired playlist.
- Now open a new tab on the same browser and visit YouTube.cc playlist
- You must create a new account (Registration)
- Once you are past the link of the copied playlist in the search bar, press Enter.
- The website will start processing the link and all files will be ready to download.
- Now you need to check All Title Video and click on Download.
Once the download is complete, you can watch them without having to use the Internet. The website also allows users to cut and upload a certain length of individual videos. Suppose you only need 30 seconds of a video for an editing job, you can select the duration and download that part instead of downloading the entire video. Besides, you can download the videos in various file formats from other platforms like Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, etc.
Also read: 5 best mobile gaming accessories to play PUBG, Call of Duty like a pro
How to Download YouTube Playlist Videos to Android Mobile Phone
- First of all, you need to download the Videoder app on your android phone.
- Open the app and select YouTube from the top bar.
- Here you can search for any YouTube channel that you want to download the playlist from.
- Open the YouTube channel, go to the playlist option and tap download.
- Once the download is complete, you can watch the video at any time.
- You can also paste the playlist link into the search bar to start the download.
What is the difference between a channel and a playlist on YouTube?
A YouTube channel is the identity of the creator where he uploads videos for customers to watch on the platform. However, a playlist is a collection of videos that anyone can create. A normal user who does not have a YouTube channel also creates their own playlist. To do this, you can go to the Library tab and press create a new playlist. It can be set to Private, Unlisted or Public.
What is a private YouTube video playlist?
A private playlist is visible only to the user. You cannot search for this playlist on YouTube because it is not intended for the public. The public playlist can be viewed and shared by all users on YouTube. Unlisted videos and playlists can only be viewed by those who link to the video. Finally, we have a private playlist that no one except the user can watch.
Unfortunately, there is no iOS app available on the App Store that allows users to download YouTube playlist to storage like Apple devices. You can download the offline playlist through the YouTube app, but there is no alternative to this.
Thanks for reading until the end of this article. For more informative and exclusive technological content, like our Facebook page