Everything you need to know about an Instagram downloader in 2021
These days, social media networks are full of different content. You can find almost anything, whatever your interest – from sports to expert interviews. No doubt you might want to save these media files for sharing with more people or watching them offline. But how do you do that?
If we are talking about Instagram, you should know about tools like Instagram downloader. These web services or applications do not need to be installed on your device; usually they work with just a link to any post. You can even keep IG stories, and you’ll need a Instagram story downloader for that. Let’s clarify which media files IG users can download this time around and how they can benefit from using that content.
What kinds of content can you save through Instagram downloader?
Nowadays, you can find tools to upload any kind of existing content on Instagram. If you’re thinking about taking screenshots or recording a screen when you need it download Instagram video, please don’t. The problem is, you can’t officially download media files from the app, but when you take screenshots, the content you get in your gallery is very poor quality.
Meanwhile, in 2021, you can download these media files from IG:
Message flow of all types. You will have photos, carousels, videos in your download folder, and these files will be in the original quality.
IGTV. These Instagram videos can be up to 1 hour long, and generally this content is of great value. For example, you can record tutorials, DIY videos, workouts, and concerts.
Stories. In the app, users can only save their stories, but if you want to keep the stories that other people have downloaded, this is also possible with a special tool. Some services also have the ability to automatically keep all newly added stories from the users you are interested in, so you won’t need to track them in the app yourself. Plus, these services are the clue if you want to want stories without showing up among viewers.
Streams. Instagram Lives can also be saved on your device. Sometimes it is possible to follow them as stories and the updates will be downloaded automatically.
As you see, every media file uploaded to Instagram can be uploaded by you. The only condition is that users can only keep the content of any public account.
Now let’s see what you can do next to media files kept on IG.
5 tips for reusing Instagram content
- Mention the author of the original content. When you take someone’s content from Instagram for your account on IG or other social networks, you must ask for permission. Additionally, feature accounts that repost images created by other influencers always give them tags and credits. If the source is unknown, you can report that the image / video is not yours, and you don’t know the reference.
- Adjust Instagram content to a social network that you will download. Sometimes you will have to edit the media files downloaded from IG if you want to repost them on other platforms. You can use photo editing and video editing apps, like VSCO and Movavi.
- Give your own point of view. If you grabbed someone’s picture or video from Instagram, try commenting. For example, if you upload a workout and upload it to your IG for your audience, explain in the caption why you like it and why it’s effective.
- Take advantage of the content that your customers post about your products. UGC’s post is getting hugely popular in 2021. It’s no wonder that future customers are inspired when they see real life cases, testimonials and product reviews written by real people. Don’t miss this opportunity and create a branded hashtag for your customers that they will add to your business articles / stories.
- Remember that quality is first and foremost. Even the most informative and compelling testimony won’t have a significant impact if it’s in low resolution. Therefore, you need to be selective and download content through specially designed services; most of them are free.
You can find other ways to reuse videos in This article.
All in all, if you run a business or function account on Instagram, you don’t necessarily need to take original images yourself. You can use content created by other IGers or by your customers. Downloading this content in high quality is essential, and there are many Instagram downloaders that can help you with this task.