4K Video Downloader is the best way to download YouTube playlists and more
4K Video Downloader is a must-have utility for Windows, Ubuntu, and Mac that lets you download YouTube videos with just one click. 4K Video Downloader downloads unique videos, playlists and even channels in full UHD resolution. It can even download videos and audio files from popular sites like TikTok, Facebook, and Twitch.
See how 4K Video Downloader gives you full control over recording videos online. We will also explain how to save entire 4K YouTube video playlists.
4K Video Downloader is designed with must-have features to enable recording of video and audio content from popular websites within seconds.
- Tons of popular websites work with 4K Video Downloader to save audio and video files: YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, SoundCloud, Flickr, Facebook, Instagram, Daily Motion, Likee, Tumblr
- You can also download Twitter and YouTube Gaming video feeds.
- 3D videos can be saved and played back on your computer or TV in various formats
- 360º videos can be recorded for playback on VR headsets and more
- Geo restrictions can be bypassed with an in-app proxy function
- “Smart mode” allows you to set and save specific settings for bulk audio and video downloads
4K Video Downloader also allows you to control audio and video quality. Choose from media file formats and video resolutions up to 8K to play recorded videos on Android, Windows and more.
Got access to a private YouTube video? The 4K video downloader can save it offline so that you can view it on your device even if you change accounts.
There is even a feature to extract annotations and subtitles from YouTube in SRT format with over 50 languages supported. This is a great accessibility feature that lets you play videos like scripts.
How to download video playlists
Downloading YouTube Video Playlists is one of the most convenient features of 4K Video Downloader. You can save playlists created by channels or your own playlists, including “Watch Later” and “Liked Videos”.
Downloading Video Playlists
- Install and open 4K Video Downloader
- Copy the link to the playlist from your browser’s address bar
- Click on Paste the link in 4K video downloader
- Click on Download the playlist to download it in full
- Select the format and quality
- Click on the Download button
- That’s it! Wait for the download to finish and watch the playlist
4K Video Downloader for Windows, Ubuntu, and macOS is free to use with the Starter Plan with no credit card or trial period required:
- Download up to 30 unique videos per day
- Download up to 10 videos per playlist
- Download up to 5 videos per channel
The Starter level supports downloading subtitles from single videos and downloading only one video at a time. Personal and Pro levels unlock other features, including simultaneous and unlimited video downloads and much more!
Try it today
4K Video Downloader is a must have desktop app for taking control of video and audio on popular sites like YouTube, TikTok, and Facebook. To download 4K Video Downloader for Windows, Ubuntu, and macOS today to start!
FTC: We use automatic affiliate links which generate income. Following.