4K Video Downloader for Mac lets you easily download YouTube playlists and more
4K Video Downloader is a handy Mac utility that lets you download YouTube videos with just one click. 4K Video Downloader can download single videos, playlists or entire channels in full UHD resolution. The app also works with downloading videos and audio from other popular sites like TikTok, Facebook, and Twitch.
Read on to find out how 4K Video Downloader gives your Mac control over recording videos online. We will also see how to save entire 4K YouTube video playlists.
4K Video Downloader comes packed with powerful features to make recording video and audio content from popular websites easy and convenient.
- Tons of popular websites work with 4K Video Downloader to save audio and video files: YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok, SoundCloud, Flickr, Facebook, Instagram, Daily Motion, Likee, Tumblr
- You can also download Twitter and YouTube Gaming video feeds.
- 3D videos can be saved and played back on your computer or TV in various formats
- 360º videos can be recorded for playback on VR headsets and more
- Geo restrictions can be bypassed with an in-app proxy function
- “Smart mode” allows you to set and save specific settings for bulk audio and video downloads
4K Video Downloader also gives you full control over audio and video quality. You can choose media file formats and video resolutions up to 8K to play recorded videos on iPhone, iPad, Samsung and other Android devices, and much more.
Got access to a private YouTube video? The 4K video downloader can save it offline so that you can view it on your device even if you change accounts.
There is even a feature to extract annotations and subtitles from YouTube in SRT format with over 50 languages supported. This is a great accessibility feature that lets you play videos like scripts.
How to Download Video Playlists with 4K Video Downloader
Downloading YouTube video playlists is one of the most convenient features of 4K Video Downloader. You can save playlists created by channels or your own playlists, including “Watch Later” and “Liked Videos”.
Downloading Video Playlists
- Install and open 4K Video Downloader
- Copy the link to the playlist from your browser’s address bar
- Click on Paste the link in 4K video downloader
- Click on Download the playlist to download it in full
- Select the format and quality
- Click on the Download button
- That’s it! Wait for the download to finish and watch the playlist
4K Video Downloader is completely free to use with Starter Plan with no credit card or trial period required:
- Download up to 30 unique videos per day
- Download up to 10 videos per playlist
- Download up to 5 videos per channel
The Starter level also supports downloading subtitles from single videos and downloading only one video at a time. Personal and Pro levels unlock other features, including simultaneous and unlimited video downloads and much more!
Try it today
4K Video Downloader is a must-have Mac app for taking control of video and audio on popular sites like YouTube, TikTok, and Facebook. To download 4K Video Downloader for Mac today to start!
FTC: We use automatic affiliate links which generate income. Following.